Gourmania is solutions oriented. We employ leading-edge technology, equipment, techniques and processes to create consistent, cost effective and value-added food products for our customers.
Our experienced and talented team of Chefs and kitchen staff work closely with our inhouse Dietitian, Quality Assurance, Logistics and Food Development professionals.
- A purpose-built food manufacturing and storage facility located in Bayswater, Western Australia
- Multiple, temperature-controlled kitchen environments
- Offering fresh, chilled, frozen, and extended shelf-life products
- Production volume flexibility – from small batches to large volume output
- Advanced packaging systems (e.g. top seal containers, hot-fill bagging, stand-up pouches)
- Cold, freezer and ambient temperature storage space and logistics services
- A network of connections with other food consolidators and distributors across Australia, Asia-Pacific region and beyond.
Gourmania operates a fully accredited HACCP facility. We follow stringent QA, hygiene and compliance procedures.
Our facility is periodically audited by regulatory bodies, independent authorities and some customers. We can develop customer-specific QA protocols to address additional requirements of a country/regulatory body (e.g. metal detection of finished products).
To ensure our Food Safety performance goes beyond that of regulatory standards, Gourmania conducts a significant amount inhouse and laboratory testing of our food products and environment. Our external product testing is conducted by third party, NATA-accredited laboratories.
Running a responsible and sustainable business is something we take seriously at Gourmania.
A few steps we’re taking:
- Reducing our footprint – Gourmania has a ‘Buy’ local policy. We work closely with many WA/ Australian suppliers of raw materials, products and services to help reduce our carbon footprint.
- Sustainability – Our solar power system currently generates around 20% of our total energy needs. Our facility has energy efficient and sensor lighting.
- Reducing water usage – The installation of water flow meters helps conserve the amount of water used within our facility. Around our facility, we have planted a low-water consumption, native Australian garden.
- Recycling – Gourmania is adopting practices to help us meet the 2025 National Environment Protection Council of Australia targets around packaging recyclability.
- Waste management – Gourmania separates its waste for recycling and to help reduce landfill.
Adding Value – Exceeding Expectations
|What We Stand For||Customer Benefits|
|Quality ingredients, preferably sourced from within Australia||Premium food products that deliver a great taste profile.|
|Committed to food safety, standards and quality control||Meeting industry standards and compliance requirements. Reliability.|
|Producing tasty and nutritious food products||Better outcomes around food quality, convenience, innovation and health.|
|Customer focused and solutions orientated||Tailored products, flexibility and|